Badger Sotar Airbrush 20/20
Step up to the finest airbrush ever made! The Sotar 20/20 airbrush made in America by Badger Air-Brush Co is a dream come true.
If you are a master and seek perfection the Sotar 20/20 will provide the best control, capability and performance. Imagine placing the perfect visionary gleam in a figure's eyes or an undetectable gradation of colored realism that would be hard to achieve with anything else. You will feel the flow, vision and freedom in a Sotar. The sense of performance, precision, and forceless control as the trigger slides back and your vision transfers from your soul to the surface will be sensational. To use the Sotar 20/20 airbrush is to know, to feel, a performance of an airbrush beyond the senses.
Badger Sotar Airbrush 20/20 Specifications:
- Dual action.
- Gravity feed.
- Internal mix.
- Comes with a Fine nozzle.
- 1/12 oz color cup capacity.
The Badger Sotar 20/20 airbrush features a "no thread" micro tip nozzle with a patented easy needle release system. Spray settings are adjusted by the 1/1000" micrometer with a minimum and maximum pattern setting system. The Sotar has a track and winged easy assembly back lever design. Features like the ergonomic over-valve finger/thumb rest will make painting a dream. Recommended media for the Sotar is properly reduced artist acrylics, watercolors, dyes and inks. The Sotar also comes with an instruction booklet.
There are three nozzles available for the Sotar 20/20. Your Sotar will come with the Fine nozzle and micro tip. Each nozzle size for the Sotar 20/20 is described below:
- Fine Nozzle has a .2mm nozzle size. The spray pattern range is from a "Hair" line to 3/4" with a linear angle of 4°. The fine nozzle range starts at 80 on the atomization scale.
- Medium Nozzle has a .3mm nozzle size. The spray pattern range is from a "Pen" line to 1" with a linear angle of 4.5°. The fine nozzle range starts at 100 on the atomization scale.
- Coarse Nozzle has a .5mm nozzle size. The spray pattern range is from a "Pencil" line to 1 1/4" with a linear angle of 5°. The fine nozzle range starts at 120 on the atomization scale.
To change the nozzle or "tip" from fine to another size you will need the tip and a spray regulator in the same size (fine, medium, coarse).
Other items you will need to start airbrushing with the Badger Sotar 20/20 airbrush that are not included are an air compressor, regulator, and an air hose.
The Sotar 20/20 instructions will come with the airbrush but you may also download them. Sotar 20/20 Instructions