Carving Caricature Heads & Face
Learn to carve comical caricatures with a little bit of humor and a ton of personality. Pete has developed a sure fire method for carving these caricatures with detailed directions for carving eyes and teeth that he shares with the reader. The faces and heads might appear simple , but they do demand skill and sense of proportion, if certain rules are not observed the head can look more grotesque than normal. Pete will take the reader through the carving with illustrated step-by-step instructions for one head and face project. This book also has instructions for painting your figurine. Gallery of finished projects, some with simple patterns, and over 300 color photographs. Capture the essence of the caricature while carving these funny figurines with Pete LeClair. Use the illustrations and knowledge of Pete LeClair to create your very own funny character which is totally different than your normal carvings.
Carving Caricature Heads & Faces Patterns:
- Man with Huge Ears and Large Nose.
- Grumpy Old Man Wearing Hat.
- Goofy Guy with Hat Backwards Smoking a Cigar.
- Funny Man with Side Smile.
- Mean Man with Growling Face and Teeth Sticking Out.
- Train Engineer with Cap.
- Man with Large Mustache and Big Ears & Nose.
Carving Caricature Heads & Faces Book Specifications:
- 64 Pages.
- Author; Pete LeClair.
- Text Written by Douglas-Congdon Martin.
- Photographs by Douglas-Congdon Martin.