Colwood Calligraphy Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen
Colwood Calligraphy Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen is like having three tips in one. If you like woodburning, you'll love this tip for it's versatility. When using the corner of the calligraphy tip, it performs like a writing tip. Use the wide edge held horizontally, to create broad areas of shading, or try holding the tip at a 45° angle rotating between the thumb and fingers, to create graceful curved soft or heavy lines. Pyrographic Calligraphy can either be done free handed, or by using traced lettering for precision.
There are a few ways to keep your tip clean , use a leather honing strop, with aluminum oxide. Simply place a small amount of oxide on the strop and pull the woodburning tip across the strop surface to clear the tip of carbon. You can also use a sanding stick with 320 grit to restore them to a bright finish that creates clean strokes.
There are two different Calligraphy tips for you to choose from, small 1/8" tip or large 1/4" tip.
Colwood Calligraphy Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen Details;
- Features a fixed tip hand-piece, meaning the pen is permanently attached to woodburning tip.
- Small tip 1/8" or Large tip 1/4".
- Cork Grip.
- No waiting for the tips to cool down before changing.
- Each pen is molded from a phenolic material resulting superior insulating properties.
- Fits any of the Colwood woodburning units. May fit other brand units with an adapter.
- 0.25 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 0.25 (in)