Flexcut KN600 Beginner Palm & Knife Set
This is an outstanding set if your just learning to carve. The Flexcut palm & knife set works great on those carving projects that need different styles of detail. From relief carving to chip carving this Flexcut set has everything you need to start and finish. Learn how to texture a background or channel a flat surface. We all want more from a knife and this knife also delivers on the stock removal side of things. Remove carving wood fast with the durable Flexcut beginner set.
Flexcut KN600 Beginner Palm & Knife Set Contains:
- The Flexcut KN12 Cutting Knife features a 1 1/4" long blade that is beveled. The blade comes to an rounded point which is great for making gradual curves and straight lines with large chips.
- The Flexcut KN13 Detail carving knife features a 1 1/2" long blade that is straight. The blade comes to a fine point which is great for making detailed cuts that are very narrow.
- The Flexcut FR306 is a fixed handle palm tool with a #6 sweep and is 5/16" wide (8mm). It is about 5" overall with a 3" steel blade.
- The Flexcut FR307 is a fixed handle palm tool with a 70° V shape and is 1/4" wide (6mm). It is about 5" overall with a 3" steel blade.
Flexcut KN600 Beginner Palm & Knife Set Features:
- Made with High Carbon Steel.
- Ash contoured handle.
- Razor Sharp.
- Made in the USA.
Your Flexcut Carving Tools are pre-sharpened at the factory to a highly polished razor's edge. This creates an efficient, long-lasting cutting tool. The more polished the edge, the sharper it is and the longer it will stay sharp. Keeping your tools sharp requires some routine maintenance. Flexcut Palm gouge are shorter in length with the cutting edge closer to your controlling hand for a much tighter control over your carving project. The handles are constructed from Ash wood for a more ergonomic and comfortable fit. The Flexcut Palm & Knife Set is made in the USA with outstanding quality craftsmanship for reliable cuts and supreme accuracy.