Foredom Brushless 1060 Micromotor Kit
Foredom Brushless 1060 Micromotor Kit is ideal for various speeds from 0-50,000. For high speed applications it provides smooth , clean , sharp detailing in wood and metals. It's also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics. The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
Kit includes control box with digital display, handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32″) collet installed and 1/8″ collet, variable speed foot pedal, handpiece cradle, handpiece holder, wrenches for changing collets and an extra fuse.
Foredom Brushless 1060 Micromotor Kit Features:
- Control Box with Front Panel LED.
- Two Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing.
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 11.3 oz-in / 8 N-Cm or 160 Watts Output Power.
- 115 Volt.
- Powerful Various speed, even at minimum speeds.
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and can set a maximum speed for operation with foot control.
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration.
- Forward or Reverse rotation.
- Dial or Foot speed control.
- 115 or 230 Volt.
- Built in overload protection.
- Tray with lip on top of control box to hold small items.
- Convenient handpiece holder with four (4) optional locations on control box.
- Handpiece comes with 2.35mm (3/32″) collet installed and 1/8″ collet included.
- Designed for simple collet changes to use 3/32˝ (2.35mm) or 1/8˝ shank burs.
- Easy bur changes – twist to release or lock bur.
- Brushless with long-lasting ball bearings.
- LED digital speed display.
Foredom Brushless 1060 Micromotor Kit Specifications:
- 50/60 Hz.
- 250 Input Watts
- 6˝ wide x 8˝ deep x 4-1/4˝ high
- 6´ cord,.
- weighs 5.4 lbs.