Woodburning Realistic People
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Perfect Portraits of People.
Turn your photos into a work of pyrography art! The book, Woodburning Realistic People, by Jo Schwarz will take you from the beginning to end of portrait pyrography. Learn how to take a photo and turn it into a work of art. Jo will cover the basics up to advanced techniques of pyrography that you will need to take a portrait and turn it into a pyrography portrait. This book focuses on woodburning people, but he same principles can be applied to facial features, shading and other areas in animals as well.Portrait burning is a fantastic hobby in itself. Amaze your friends and loved ones with likeness pyrography portraits. This book will help you get life like results of realistic people with expressive eyes, perfect shading, skin tones and facial features you have been waiting to capture. Woodburning Realistic People is definitely a book for your woodworking library!
Woodburning Realistic People features:
- Step by step project to guide you through portrait pyrography.
- Learn shading techniques to authenticate a face.
- Create replica woodburning photographs that resemble real people.
- Advance your pyrography skills.
- Learn how to properly woodburn ears, eyes, nose, mouths, lips and hair for a real look.
Woodburning Realistic People Book Specifications:
- 104 Pages.
- Author, Jo Schwartz.
- 8.50 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 0.33 (in)