Burke Complete Sharpening System
The Burke Complete Sharpening System offers everything you need to sharpen your gouges, knives and v-tools. The Complete Burke Sharpener is a combination of the Original Burke Sharpener and the Burke Sharpening Detailer Add on that is all in one package. Sharpen all your tools whether they are big or small and everything in between!
Burke Complete Sharpening System Details:
- 1/4hp Dayton Motor.
- 1725 rpm reduced down to 430rpm.
- Buffing Wheel 6" diameter x 3/4" wide Hard sewn.
- 7 1/2" Stropping Wheel that is 1 1/2" wide.
- 7 1/2" Sharpening Wheel for 100 or 120 grit abrasive paper.
- 7 1/2" Sharpening Wheel for 200 or 220 grit abrasive paper.
- Solid welded and powder coated frame.
- Solid shaft driven system.
- Rouge included for the stropping and buffing wheels.
- 57 pounds.
- 20w x 16h x 12d.
- Buffing Wheel Hard Sewn 1/2" x 4".
- Paper Sharpening Wheel 1/2" x 4".
- Three Paper Sharpening Wheels 1/4" x 3".
- Steel shaft assembly with bearings.
- Pulleys to attach to the original Burke Sharpener.
- Belt to run the assembly.
The Burke Complete Sharpening System allows you to grind, hone, buff and polish every detail of all your carving tools with 2 buffing wheels, a leather stropping wheel, four paper wheels and two abrasive wheels the possibilities are endless. The steel shafts and sealed ball bearings will last a lifetime and get you the ultimate edge on your carving tools.
Get a complete Burke Sharpener to make sharpening the easiest it has ever been!
Shipping costs are included with the price of this unit for the continental US. Sharpeners will ship UPS ground. Please call or email for a shipping quote to Alaska, Hawaii or outside the US.