Colwood Ball Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen
The ball stylus' are great for burning on wood, gourds, wooden beads, and tagua nuts. Because of it's small size, it glides over the surface making this pyrography tool easy to use. The tip is welded instead of having a wire through it. You must be extremely careful when using the Ball tip because they stay hotter longer after they are unplugged. The larger sizes can stay hot for up to 5 minutes. All ball tips require a longer warm-up time and cool-down time than our other tips.
Colwood Ball Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen can be used to create Lines and Cursive Writing, Embellishments on Jewelry, Scenic Landscapes, Portraits, and much more.
There are three sizes for you to choose from of the Colwood Ball Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen:
- Ball 1; 0394 in (1 mm).
- Ball 2; 0625 in (1.5 mm).
- Ball 3; 0937 in (2.3 mm).
Colwood Ball Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen Details:
- Features a fixed tip hand-piece, meaning the pen is permanently attached to woodburning tip.
- No waiting for the tips to cool down before changing.
- Each pen is molded from a phenolic material resulting superior insulating properties.
- Fits any of the Colwood woodburning units. May fit other brand units with an adapter.
To keep your Colwood Ball Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen clean , use a leather honing strop, with aluminum oxide. Simply place a small amount of oxide on the strop and pull the woodburning tip across the strop surface to clear the tip of the carbon. This is the best method because it does the least amount of damage while restoring them to a bright finish that creates clean burn strokes.